Colloidal Platinum is documented as one of the major rejuvenater’s of the life force, working deeply with the DNA of the cell to create an internal environment necessary for the body to help reverse degenerative conditions.
The platinum element is said to offer the following benefits:
• Enhances mental acuity
• Supports healthy regeneration of the heart tissue, thymus and the entire endocrine system
• Increases creativity
• increases mental focus and concentration
• Promotes lucid dreaming / mental clarity/ meditative states
• Promotes improved memory
• Supports DNA repair
• increases libido in both males and females
• Platinum is an antidepressant
• Restorative properties
Research by Yusei Miyamoto at University of Tokyo, Japan, resulted in the use of platinum nano-particles of the size 2-3 nm to increase the lifespan of the roundworm
Colloidal platinum will help to coordinate the interaction between the right and left hemispheres of the brain, producing patterns similar to those found in those individuals who are long term meditators. Alpha dominant patterns become more alpha, beta dominant patterns become more beta. Increased creativity, improved ability to learn, improved concentration and stress relief, have all been associated with harmonization and synchronization of brain wave activity.
Increased brain wave activity may reflect changes in a more consistent and directed use of mind energy. When the brain waves become more synchronized, between the left and right hemispheres of the brain, additional energy is created. This increased energy may result in increased usage of the brain and deeper understanding of what is being learned, which can give a more profound learning ability.
In homoeopathy, this is a prominent female remedy. It has been used for constipation, deafness, headaches, menstrual problems, nervous spasms, paralysis, numbness and irritability.
In western medicine, Platinum is used to treat cancer. (T.A. Conners and J.J.Roberts, eds)., Platinum Coordination Complexes In Cancer NY: Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 1974. (Stephen J.Lippard), ed., Platinum and Other Metal Chemotherapeutic Agents Washington, D.C: American Chemical Society, 1983.
- Platinum based “chemo drugs”
- Cisplatin The first chemo.
- carboplatin, a second-generation platinum-based anti-neoplastic agent
Colloidal Minerals of The Health Factory are:
- Extremely small, even smaller than plant derived minerals and are therefore very well absorbed by by the human body.
- Non-toxic. Due to their small size they can pass organs and tissues and leave nothing behind for the immune system or digestive process to be considered a problem.
- Spherical in shape, making it work much faster and more effectively than other products in the market place.
- The shape of the particle is key to maximizing Zeta Potential. Zeta potential is the electrical charge surrounding each particle within the colloid. The electrical charge contains previously unrecognized healing properties. Maximizing Zeta Potential also means longer shelf life.